Charlotte needed a current photo for Young Women's this week so we pulled out the camera. She is growing up too fast!
And since the camera was out we decided to take a few of the little monster! (Michael was busy playing with his friends so we will have to catch him another time!)
Four months has flown by...
and even though I wish everyday for a little more sleep,
I would not trade the beautiful smiles I get each day
For all the sleep or money in the world!
Stormond is really pushing to be a big kid,
I think mobility is just around the corner,
he can already move himself around in a circle
and scoot around on his back.
My sister Lydia sent this beautiful quilt to us last week,
thanks dad for being the courier!
It is probably the only thing he will ever own with his name on it...
Okay, there may be a few more custom thing eventually,
but no key chains or plates from the store :)
So that is the news, now I am off to do a little homework before he wakes up!










No comments:
Post a Comment