Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quick Trip

As our last summer Hurrah the kids and I took an over night trip to see my brother Bruce and his family in the Vernal area. (I don't actually know what his neighborhood qualifies as, Ballard? Uinta County?) Anyway, we had a great time, and the kids came home exhausted after enjoying little cousins for a day.

The drive was amazing, I should have pulled over for some pictures, but all I had was my phone camera. May be next time. I will post the few I took from my phone.

Bath time before we left, Stormond would not sit up, he wanted his head in the water!

Sun rise while I fed the baby, truly beautiful!


Blurry ( I let M take it, he is getting really good with the SLR, but the phone is hard to control)
Feed the kids M&Ms, sorry about the stains Marissa!


Just one of the views I wished I had my good camera for... this is almost back to Heber. Next time I want to stop at Starvation Reservoir!


Last, but not least, the important things:
Stopping at Dairy Keen in Heber for a shake!



Making sure I have everything going for the baby is keeping me from really taking many pictures. Hoping to get back to it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment