Tuesday, November 12, 2013

7 Months!

Time flies, and babies grow way too fast! We are enjoying everyday with our happy little blessing. He keeps us all smiling an laughing with his talking and dolphin noises. Each day seems to bring a new little (or loud) sound to his vocabulary.

On Sunday November 3 he got his first tooth. It is a sharp little thing and he is happy to have it out. It has been plaguing him for months.




It took me a whole week, lots of funny faces, and a bunch of silly sounds to get a picture where you could see it! 
I decided to take seven month pictures at the same time, I know they are a few days early, but I had a captive, and happy, audience.
















Now if I could get the big kids to let me take some photos we would be ready for Christmas gifts. Oh, and that silly family photo we keep planning... Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment