Monday, November 11, 2013

October was a Blur...

So, October was a blur. We took a quick trip to Vernal, Utah for a baby blessing,
 a 3 day trip to Southern Utah for UEA, Charlotte was in her first play,
She didn't want a picture of her costume. As soon as I see the CD from the play I will post more. She was front and center for her dances!
Chillin' on the couch in Mom's glasses!
Six Months!

Michael started the Trombone, Stormond turned 6 months,
I took 2 Chemistry tests, Mike wrote training and modules, we did a little cleaning, and we ate a lot of fast food. I'm sure I missed something, but I am exhausted writing all of that, so I am going to let it go.

Oh, yea, we had a great Halloween. The weather was cool, but not nasty. The kids had a great time and I got a good long walk up the hill, then down the hill, back up the hill, across the hill, then FINALLY all the way down the hill.


 I got the MOST UNIQUE award at the ward chili cook-off. Mike says that is because it is gross, I thought it was good after some modification. It is a vegetarian Pumpkin chili, next time I will double the amount of pumpkin.

Stormond had his first experience in a swing in Roosevelt Utah. He LOVED it!


Kids in Roosevelt
Michael loved his Ghostbuster costume and is planning modifications for next year!
Michael did ten laps at the school fun run!

 Saturday I did 3 triple loads, one maxi load and 2 mega loads at the laundromat. If I could afford to do it all in three hour every week, I could get used to that!


 Found these today when I up loaded photos. Sorry they took so long to find Anna!






No comments:

Post a Comment