Where to start…we are still anxiously awaiting news on the Nursing program at SLCC. They extended the deadline for applications twice, so still no news. Hopefully in the next few days, but I have stopped holding my breath.
In family news it has been a bit of a slow summer. My delightful "big kids" have stepped up in a major way to help out with little brother because I have been mostly dysfunctional. Have you guessed why yet?
I know a few have, but for those of you who don't know:
We are expecting child #4 in February of 2015!
We are so blessed!
It throws a small kink in the works for school, but it will all work out. We know the Lord's hand is in everything in our lives and we are grateful that S will have a pal.
Other than that life is pretty much rolling along. I hope by October to be past the morning sickness (which is really all day sickness, thank goodness for Zofran!)
We have had a lot of visitors this summer, mostly to see Grandma, but we reap the benefits of getting special time with the extended family! I am going to do a photo dump, hope you enjoy it. If you want any copies let me know!
Walther Fun:
"Formal" Stuff
Less Formal Stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment