It's a BOY!
Stormond arrived yesterday (4-15) at 11:06 a.m. He is 9 lbs 2 oz (huge compared to the other 2) and 21 inches long. Happy, healthy, and sleepy!
We could not have asked for a faster delivery, I was induced at 9:40 a.m., so literally less than 90 minutes. We had a great nurse named Rachael who believed me when I told her that I go really fast, and did everything to support our process. I feel so blessed that we had such great staff! Dr. Smith (as always) was supportive and very calm, but got us through the process even when the baby's heart rate started to drop.
We are all excited to finally have our new little guy here. I will post more soon, but for now here is a sneak peek of the new addition:
He has a Walther head! Dr Smith said he thinks it was a record for his office for a natural birth! 37 cm.
Bruised eyes look much better today!
Ahh he's so cute! I can't wait to see him!
ReplyDelete