Friday, April 12, 2013

Update...

So we are still here, no baby yet. The hospital we are delivering at is running very full this week so induction has not been an option. I am grateful for that in a lot of ways, I really don't want pitocin. However, this baby does not seem to have any intention of coming out. After spending the entire pregnancy on my cervix causing contractions it has decided my ribs are a better place to hang out. We just cannot make contractions stick.

We even went to the zoo today and walked. All we seemed to accomplish was making my feet and ankles more swollen. I am so ready for a water pill, lol! Of course that would just make the bathroom my permanent home, so that is probably not a good idea either. Oh well! I am such a whiner!

Sorry we have nothing more exciting to report...we really have not forgotten to call any of you! We will let you know as soon as we have anything to report, meaning the baby is actually here. We don't want to get anyone's hopes up (especially our own) at this point. Anyway, the new goal is to have the baby before my brother's wedding on the 7th of May. I think that is the most realistic goal I can set. Lol!

We love you all and hope all is well for you! Between waiting to hear from the doctor all week and C having a nasty virus we are not getting out to see anyone. Hope you are all happy and healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment