Thursday, February 21, 2013

32 Weeks

I forgot to write an update after my appointment on Tuesday. I am so grateful for my doctor who is so reassuring. We decided against another FFN, even though it has been 2 weeks. His take on it was that if it came back negative I might not be so careful, Lol! I think he knows me a little too well.

He did check my cervix and I am a little more dilated and effaced (2 cm and 70%.) He actually looked back at my record with M and I was at  3 cm and 60%  by week 34 with him. So he said my body is just moving a little faster this time, and that is to be expected with another baby. I reacted to the progesterone shot last week, so we are stopping those. I am really sad about that, but not surprised. Wish there was a way to keep it from turning to a giant lump and itching like crazy!

Dr. Smith is optimistic that  I will make 35 weeks. I am feeling pretty good about it too. Mike is not as sure, and feels like the doctor is just trying to be reassuring so that I don't worry. I am grateful for every day we keep this baby in. Each day counts as far as development and weight go.

So, that is all of our excitement so far this week, what is up in your world?

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so well! Hang in there. Seriously, keep hanging out on the couch or your bed. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete