Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I love Crocheting!

I Love Crochet! I don't care if what I  make looks good, or even fits the baby, I am just grateful for the stress relief it gives me. Sitting on the couch has been ok, most days I have some little project to keep me company (i.e. compiling tax info, paying bills, reading, drawing.)

But Sunday I picked up a couple of skeins of yarn I had laying around and started crocheting, and I was immediately more happy and relaxed. It is as if crocheting changes my brain chemistry!

Anyway, just thought I would share that with you all, I'm sure it was a fact you needed to know, Lol! So here are the pictures of my creations so far, thanks to the internet for so many great pattern options! If you want to know which ones I have been using look at my pinterest boards.




Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment