Feeling Spoiled! These are my good friends Marilyn and Sharilyn that I have not seen for a long time!My sisters and sisters-in-law threw a wonderful baby shower on Saturday. I was so lucky to have so many family and friends come and celebrate this baby with me.
I was also feeling very blessed that we made it to the shower. Earlier in the week I was not sure we would because of all of the contractions! They have finally slowed down and I am starting to feel optimistic about making it to 35 weeks. Tomorrow is 32 weeks, so everyday is a bonus.
Just thought I would update you all, I spent yesterday on the couch crocheting baby hats. I will try to get a few photos today and post them!
Are there more pictures from the shower? I need more details! I'll have to call you for the full, blow-by-blow update.
ReplyDelete