Wednesday, February 27, 2013

33 Weeks!

One more week and we can deliver at our hospital of choice. Two more weeks and we will be at the same week as our other 2 delivered. So, I am still optimistic. My 4 contractions an hour when I am not sleeping not withstanding.

Mike is still leaning toward sooner than later, but that is okay too. I appreciate all of his attention and kindness even though he is completely exhausted from doing everything! The kids are also being troopers, they are helpful and great at meeting all of my needs when they are here.

I am also really grateful for our ward. They are bring in dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays which seems to be enough food to make it through the week for us. That is a big relief. Grandma and Mike were doing a great job of trying to make dinner happen, but I am glad that they do not have that burden anymore. It has also been nice to see people from the ward a couple of time a week. It gets a little boring to sit here all day, so the variety is nice.

Hope you are all well! I have done a couple more hats, and now I am working on one for C. Next will be one for M. I will post pictures when I get the camera back out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment