Who knew we would ever make it this far?
We are happy with every day this baby is staying in, but I am to the point of utter exhaustion! I have been having good solid contractions since last Wednesday. We even visited L&D Wednesday night because I was up to 3-5 minute contractions and had been for 3 hours. Of course, as soon as they had me lay down the contractions stopped reading, because they were mostly in my back. So at 2 a.m. they sent us home. I keep hoping we can figure out a way to labor mostly at home, and avoid anymore of these experiences. The real problem is that I am paranoid! With both kids I went from a 4 to a 10 in 30 minutes, so I think I am rightfully paranoid.
Dr. Smith also apologized that I might go full-term. He feels bad that we cannot do anything to start labor until I am truly full-term. I reassured him that I am not worried about that, if the contractions would stop this is actually the best I have ever felt while pregnant. So, there is a good chance this baby has decided to hang on until it is due, hope no one is disappointed! We will keep you updated!
Thanks for all of the prayers and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment