I think today marks the longest I have ever been pregnant. Crazy to think that we might actually make it to 36 weeks or beyond at this point. I know with M I was so ready to be done by the time I went off the medication I was very happy to give birth the next day. With C it was a total surprise, ok not really because I felt like she was coming early, when my water broke. I felt more unprepared with her because we had not had early labor and bedrest.
This time though, I think I am hanging on a little. This may be our last hurrah, and I am finally feeling good and enjoying being pregnant just a little. Plus there is the complete trepidation at re-introducing a new born into our lives. We have become really happy with the stage we have been at with the other 2: no sleepless nights, no diapers, no toddler to drag on every errand...
But it seems like each time I go out lately I am rewarded with the sight of a beautiful toddler or tiny baby. I think the Lord is trying to help me see it will all be ok. I know that is true, and I am very excited to meet this new member of our family, but I am also ok with it waiting a few more days... as long as it is not 10 lbs!
No comments:
Post a Comment